Why does this Forum exist?

Moderator: Jessie Black

Why does this Forum exist?

Postby Centro » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 am

Judging from the amount of people who post here I'd guess no one will read this. I'm just so amazed at the audacity of whomever is developing this game. No updates? No official replies? Just ranting to myself I guess. Hell of a way to treat potential customers.
Centro

Re: Why does this Forum exist?

Postby indigo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 pm

whoaaaaa its been like few years since i wrote my last post here ..................

and nothing has changed since then lol

this game ( devs ) should be nominate to the prize for the biggest BS DEVS ever , rly

is there a contest anywhere in the internet one could report it to ?

Since the FIRST Xcom i`m an UFO fan.......but i`m more then sure that im not gonna even look at this game couze of all this shity BS we were fed up with for the last few years by Jessie and Devs.
indigo

Postby Centro » Wed May 09, 2018 12:17 am

Right on brother!
Centro

Postby skalisko3000 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:29 pm

It exists so that experiences could be shared..
Let me share with you some experiences from UFO2ET fight from what I am playing. It is just my personal view, one does not have to like it but it is how I think it is. And it is a spoiler a bit so one may not want to continue in reading it..
So, The Alien Positronic grenades load quite rarely and are not replicable with level of human knowledge. I saved them for final fight and they made it easier for me to move forward there.. I am just afraid that nowdays players won't save them and if they will fail they will say, the game is too difficult instead of beeing a bit smarter. Simlilair with mortar boms. Amout of them is limited, because they are quite heavy. Of course their firepower seduce me once first alien guarded spot occures, however, who knows what will come next...
skalisko3000
Site Admin

Postby Csatrad » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:44 am

Well my experience is that the technologies in this are a nice mixture of real world possibilities and enough science to make it pausible. Like my last sentence where its hard to understand what Im talking about but there are recognizable words there.

Like pax imperia technologies. Very familiar stuff, but there is enough sci fi to keep it fresh.

Games like these are really good played iron man, so the fact that you have limited stuff from everything is super cool. Would hate to do missions just to farm some crap to gear up the boys. I like the idea that most stuff one use only and makes the whole show a bit puzzly too.

I mean thats the true advanture right? When everything is fixed amount and you just go trough the stuff youre way, and not draged towards a place where stuff just appear and you can farm it.
Csatrad

Postby skalisko3000 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:34 pm

Csatrad wrote:Games like these are really good played iron man, so the fact that you have limited stuff from everything is super cool.

Every ammo and weapons are limited due to limited space in the transport carrier and in the bagpack of each soldier.
And some alien weapons and ammunitions is not replicable as far as production is concerned.
The player will not be overpowered. I am not sure it is what most of the players appreciate. So at least the mortar will help him.
skalisko3000
Site Admin

Postby skalisko3000 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Tales from the battlefield...
The final battle was enetred with 12 soldiers and one HWP.
When the final battle ended the stats were as follows:
2 soldiers and 1 HWP alive.
1 soldier injured but somewhat capable to fight
4 soldiers unconscious but still alive
5 dead.
Is it a plausible result?
skalisko3000
Site Admin

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury