Appreciation

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: Appreciation

Postby AJ Rimmer Bsc. Ssc. » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Jessie Black wrote:Developers appreciate your support and would like to say thank you to you all.

no,thank YOU and the CC crew

1000`s of hours with the first game,and looking forward to more ;)
AJ Rimmer Bsc. Ssc.

Postby FireStorm1010 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Yep im really interested in the game.

The first one , with the gold edition was good. Been peeking here for ages ,and at some point looked to me as if the project was dead , but im happy to see i was wrong, with the recent activity.

The features pages looks really interesting and ambitious , hope you guys can pull it off. o/

PS . I loved Xcom : EU, plan to buy Xenonaauts, so really one can like al those game. We shoudl be happy after decades of nothign , we finalyl get a few good games in the genre:).
FireStorm1010

Postby Halluinoid » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:09 am

yeah it makes a real change from the usual stuff offered on PS3 / PS4 which seems to be mainly FPS you're in a war shooting other soldiers in a city centre or GTA5
Halluinoid

Postby Ronn0k » Thu May 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Hey.

Just about to play UFO ET Gold again and thought It was about time I posted just how awesome it is and just how much I'm looking forward to UFO ET 2 Battle for Mercury and appreciate all the effort put towards it.

People have been talking about 2K's XCOM: Enemy Unknown and though I found it a fantastic game and a load of fun, personally I still enjoy UFO ET more without all that streamlining of supplies, time units and everything in between and I look at it kind of like a great appetizer before an awesome meal.

PS. Awesome geoscape.
Ronn0k

Postby UfoYo » Sun May 04, 2014 12:44 am

I'd love to say I appreciate what you're doing guys, but all I can actually say is that I appreciate the first installment. This one is doing nothing but stripping away any faith I had left.
UfoYo

Previous

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury