Appreciation

Moderator: Jessie Black

Appreciation

Postby mbpopolano24 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I just want to express my appreciation for developing such an amazing game. I played the first one for a long time, and I am looking forward to UFO:ET2. Now that the forum is active, maybe we can help generating some buzz for this game.
mbpopolano24

Re: Appreciation

Postby AJ Rimmer Bsc. Ssc. » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 am

been doing it for months,now the forums up i`ll start bumping everywhere

theres still nobody does this game better
AJ Rimmer Bsc. Ssc.

Postby Halluinoid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 pm

well there are quite a few rivals and although I got permanently banned from their forums (another thread) 2K have certainly produced a worthy contender "XCOM ENENMY UNKNOWN" is pretty swish c'mon let's be honest :lol:
Halluinoid

Postby Csatrad » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Halluinoid wrote:well there are quite a few rivals and although I got permanently banned from their forums (another thread) 2K have certainly produced a worthy contender "XCOM ENENMY UNKNOWN" is pretty swish c'mon let's be honest :lol:

if honesty is around then you should say that they given up tons of features for a full 3D enviroment, and almost right after that they have to see that many low res or pixel art etc games having a huge success and many new got kickstarted making it in the same graphics style as this probably going to be. So yeah I think XCOM bombed pretty hard, even after 2 expansion they still make really bad decisions and try to pander visually not game mechanically or tactically...
Csatrad

Postby Halluinoid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

I am not in the camp that says if you love ExtraTerrestrials you cannot love any other XCOM game, there is no need for that ;)
Halluinoid

Postby remake » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 am

mbpopolano24 wrote:I just want to express my appreciation for developing such an amazing game. I played the first one for a long time, and I am looking forward to UFO:ET2. Now that the forum is active, maybe we can help generating some buzz for this game.

Just want to pass on some love. UFO:ET was great and can't wait for number 2. Thanks guys.
remake

Postby DocMoriarty » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:24 am

I'm a big fan of UFO:ET and still play it occassionally to date. For me it has been the best remake of the UFO/X-COM series. I also played XCOM from Firaxes, it's a good game certainly but the replay value is close to 0 for me unlike UFO:ET. Can't wait for UFO2:ET getting released. Keep up the good work and don't be too creative with new ideas, you know what i mean.
DocMoriarty

Postby sump » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 am

Graphics gloomy could be better
sump

Postby indigo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello

When my friend told me ( like one month ago ) that he played a game which is VERY similar to the one we were playing like 20 years ago ( in highschool ) i count believe him . He showed me Ufo:ET Gold Edition. I noticed that this game was released few years ago and was suprised that among all of those new super 3d gfx games , tons of effects , mmo`s of all kind , some1 thought about making remake in old fashion way. Refreshing it .

X-com enemy unknown was my one of the first games i was playing on my computer . Same as Terror from the deep ( and Dune 2 ) .I remember me and friends borrowing to each other 3.5" floppy discs with this game ( ahhhhh...... old times ) .For the last month i checked all remakes of this game ...... and to be clear , in my opinion , NONE of them matchs the original so close like ufo:ET do.

Well......theres nothing else i could say but ...

Im gonna be first in a line to get UFo2:ET . Also till u release ufo2 , i have enough time to teach my kid and show him what GOOD game is (:PP)

THANK U FOR LETTING ME FEEL YOUNG AGAIN Chaos Concept :D

Hope u`ll post some SS , Vids or whatever , any kind of info about ufo2 just to increase adrenaline a bit while waiting :D
indigo

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Developers appreciate your support and would like to say thank you to you all.
Jessie Black

Next

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury