Home Page

Moderator: Jessie Black

Home Page

Postby mbpopolano24 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 am

I know that you have a very small team and probably not much of a budget, but I think that updating the Home Page is in order. Specifically, the released date estimated at Q4 2013 should go, since very likely the game won't be ready in the next few days.
mbpopolano24

Re: Home Page

Postby Grufflehound » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 pm

I agree. You don't have to bother replying here if you'd prefer avoiding then getting asked something else, but changing that release date to something attainable would be appreciated.
I may be old but my walking frame has racing-stripes.
Grufflehound

Postby Sheelin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes. A "release date to be scheduled yet" would at least tell us not to wait to eagerly.
As told, many people are waiting for the game, no matter the time it will take. So it would be better to know you aren't ready and don't know how long it will takes, than to see a given date costantly disappointed.
Sheelin

Postby RolfS » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:10 am

It's looks like nobody's at home. Too bad, this game looked promising.
RolfS

Postby Jessie Black » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Hello, I would like to introduced myself, I am Jessie Black and I was hired to be a bridge between you and the development teem. The Home page will be updated soon. Unfotrtunately the game will not be released this year. The Chaos Concept development team is working hard on the game. The release date will be during the year 2014. At this moment I am not able to disclose any specific date, but as soon as I have some new informations i will inform you.
Jessie Black

Postby Sheelin » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Jessie Black wrote:Hello, I would like to introduced myself, I am Jessie Black and I was hired to be a bridge between you and the development teem. The Home page will be updated soon. Unfotrtunately the game will not be released this year. The Chaos Concept development team is working hard on the game. The release date will be during the year 2014. At this moment I am not able to disclose any specific date, but as soon as I have some new informations i will inform you.

i would then likely see you in the "admin" group rather than in the "registered users" one...
especially if you are for real the one going to manage the forum somehow...
Sheelin

Postby NoGodExist » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:27 am

Jessie Black wrote:Hello, I would like to introduced myself, I am Jessie Black and I was hired to be a bridge between you and the development teem. The Home page will be updated soon. Unfotrtunately the game will not be released this year. The Chaos Concept development team is working hard on the game. The release date will be during the year 2014. At this moment I am not able to disclose any specific date, but as soon as I have some new informations i will inform you.
Don't you have to be a moderator to be able to fulfil that role?
NoGodExist

Postby Jessie Black » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Sheelin wrote:

i would then likely see you in the "admin" group rather than in the "registered users" one...

OK, i will handle it with developers, thank you
Jessie Black

Postby Grufflehound » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Jessie Black wrote:
Sheelin wrote:

OK, i will handle it with developers, thank you

I completely understand that none of these amendments you plan on getting made to these forums can be done until the rest of the UFO2 staff return after their Christmas and New Year break, so I wanted you to know how much I and many others appreciate you interrupting your very own festivities to make yourself known on these forums before you probably had to.
I may be old but my walking frame has racing-stripes.
Grufflehound

Postby NoGodExist » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:45 am

You mean after their 2013 break LOL.
NoGodExist

Next

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury