Box Art on front page

Moderator: Jessie Black

Box Art on front page

Postby Csatrad » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi.

Im curios about a phisical copy of the game is trully what we can expect?
I mean it would probably be a nice throw back but I cant remember how many years I haven't used my CD/DVD drive.

If it is a part of a collector's edition will it be avaiable in all countries? Or just some locals nearby the dev team?

One last tought about it, if it would trully be shiped somehow to my door, can I expect it to have some form of interface to update the game regularry? I kinda buy games on steam since they update it instantly as soon as the patch avaiable, while other sites like GOG althrough really nice and preferable even for me, I shy away due to the fact that they can lag behind with patches avaiable to theire version of the game up to 2 weeks wich is kinda horrifing if you have some form of game changer bug or glitch.

Hope to hear some details about our options and what prices can we expect if the shipping would be too great of a distnace.
Csatrad

Re: Box Art on front page

Postby Jessie Black » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 am

Dear Csatrad,

Sorry for my late answer. I passed your question on the team. At this point the devs are not planning to release the game in a phisical version.
Jessie Black

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury