New screenshot

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: New screenshot

Postby DocMoriarty » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Am i the only one being amused by this fred? :mrgreen:
DocMoriarty

Postby indigo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 am

im only wondering how much time do we have to wait for geoscape screenshot ( unless there will be a bunch of screenshots , couze I hardly believe that posting 1 pic takes a few days )

anyway , even 1 screenshot is better then 0 .
indigo

Postby Csatrad » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:13 am

indigo wrote:im only wondering how much time do we have to wait for geoscape screenshot ( unless there will be a bunch of screenshots , couze I hardly believe that posting 1 pic takes a few days )

anyway , even 1 screenshot is better then 0 .

Well im just happy that they showed they are not dead, and if they wanted some feedback before they throw out the pic so they throw out what we want, well they certainly got it.
Im wondering if we see trailers too at some point it could bring in some fresh blood on the forums boost up the conversations and like crowds cheering for theire team we would do the same to bloster theire working morale :D
Csatrad

Postby Godwin » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:51 pm

That screenshot looks really good, thanks for sharing :)
Godwin

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 pm

The screenshot showing Geoscape interface, naval ship and couple of helicopters and something more has been released.
Jessie Black

Postby hyzary » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm

it looks interesting. not as i expected tho.

some clarification would be nice. those colours on geoscape, they do mean something yes?

as for the gui, it looks clear and solid for me. im happy with it.

overall, that screenshot makes me what to drag it around, zoom in..... u get the drift ;)
hyzary

Postby indigo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 am

hnm just one question : CAF ship base is static or mobile base ? Is it possible to make a route for a ship thru oceans ? . Just curious

Geo looks nice ,very nice . Thought it migiht have more natural colors but even with those looks awesome .

PS. Helicopters ??? COOL !!
indigo

Postby Danimal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Good! im surprised even, i had lost faith after two weeks of waiting for a single screenshoot. Just a question that is bugging me, Where not the game supposed to be in mercury?
Danimal

Postby Jessie Black » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Csatrad wrote: Im wondering if we see trailers too at some point it could bring in some fresh blood on the forums boost up the conversations and like crowds cheering for theire team we would do the same to bloster theire working morale :D

Yes, there will be a trailer. At this point graphic is ready, waiting for music and SFX. You have time to practise your cheering skills :D
Jessie Black

Postby Danimal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:06 pm

hey Jessie, how much time until the video is released? im eager to see it
Danimal

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury