release date

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: release date

Postby owl208 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:17 am

Hi Everyone.

To Chaos Concept Developers:

We appreciate all the hard work you are putting into UFO2ET!

We have been waiting for this game a long, long time.

The second quarter of 2017 was over several weeks now, so has there been some kind of update as to when this game could be released?

Thanks. :D
owl208

Postby dwnd » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 pm

when this game could be released

After they will finish "fixing, checking, optimizing"... But I think we will never see this game
dwnd

Postby Viper73 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:58 am

I also think this game will never be released. They even fail on update the release date on the Homepage. The last "news" is nearly one year old. They could give us a 15 min. gameplay video so we can see the game is working and alive, but you alway just get some pictures or gifs.

This game was on the top of my wishlist a few years ago, now i will wait for "Xenonauts 2" and will not buy this game. I just come to this homepage every 3-4 month to check whats going on, but with this poor (Homepage) support... no thanks.

I would be only about 10 minutes evers 1-2 month to put some news on the homepage or give the community more pictures, gameplay videos ... but it looks like they do not care about the people who want to buy their product.

I loved the first UFOET game, but i will not play the second one.
Viper73

Postby Centro » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Quarter 2 2017 eh? Well I am honestly shocked! No game. Just think back to the when this game was announced. Think about it. It's been how many years? Are they still refining and balancing? No gameplay videos? I agree with Viper73. I'm playing sample missions from Xenonauts 2 and that game was announced not that long ago. When will they admit this game is dead? If you truly wanted fans to become more interested in the title and support it then this is not the way to treat them.
Centro

Postby Csatrad » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 am

Centro wrote:Quarter 2 2017 eh? Well I am honestly shocked! No game. Just think back to the when this game was announced. Think about it. It's been how many years? Are they still refining and balancing? No gameplay videos? I agree with Viper73. I'm playing sample missions from Xenonauts 2 and that game was announced not that long ago. When will they admit this game is dead? If you truly wanted fans to become more interested in the title and support it then this is not the way to treat them.

So what if its dead? would you be happier if they announce that? Do you really want them to suffer doing that? Or maybe you are not that dumb to realize it on youre own and fucking move on already...
Csatrad

Postby Centro » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Csatrad wrote:
Centro wrote:Quarter 2 2017 eh? Well I am honestly shocked! No game. Just think back to the when this game was announced. Think about it. It's been how many years? Are they still refining and balancing? No gameplay videos? I agree with Viper73. I'm playing sample missions from Xenonauts 2 and that game was announced not that long ago. When will they admit this game is dead? If you truly wanted fans to become more interested in the title and support it then this is not the way to treat them.

So what if its dead? would you be happier if they announce that? Do you really want them to suffer doing that? Or maybe you are not that dumb to realize it on youre own and fucking move on already...

Really? You Sir are without class or manners. Foul language? Very mature. I would be happy if they announced it because many years ago I became excited about this game. Now I could care less even if it was released. Would we have to wait 3 years for the first patch? If you don't like my opinions then ignore them.
Centro

Postby Csatrad » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Centro wrote:
Csatrad wrote:

Really? You Sir are without class or manners. Foul language? Very mature. I would be happy if they announced it because many years ago I became excited about this game. Now I could care less even if it was released. Would we have to wait 3 years for the first patch? If you don't like my opinions then ignore them.

You are not making an opinion, you try to infulence others.
Centro wrote:Just think back to the when this game was announced. Think about it.

You wan't to lecture devs that already produced a game wich was great?
Centro wrote:If you truly wanted fans to become more interested in the title and support it then this is not the way to treat them.

Mr Random person called Centro, grow up and hear about a saying:"Only talk good or nothing about the dead/deceesed"
Csatrad

Postby Centro » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm

So what if its dead? would you be happier if they announce that? Do you really want them to suffer doing that? Or maybe you are not that dumb to realize it on youre own and fucking move on already...[/quote]

Really? You Sir are without class or manners. Foul language? Very mature. I would be happy if they announced it because many years ago I became excited about this game. Now I could care less even if it was released. Would we have to wait 3 years for the first patch? If you don't like my opinions then ignore them.[/quote]

You are not making an opinion, you try to infulence others.
Centro wrote:Just think back to the when this game was announced. Think about it.

You wan't to lecture devs that already produced a game wich was great?
Centro wrote:If you truly wanted fans to become more interested in the title and support it then this is not the way to treat them.

Mr Random person called Centro, grow up and hear about a saying:"Only talk good or nothing about the dead/deceesed"[/quote]

Very sad Csatrad. Very, very sad. You argue like a child. Learn how to spell deceased. I believe the acutual quote your alluding to is "You should never say bad things about the dead, only good... Joan Crawford is dead. Good" (Bette Davis 1977) Here's a quote for you. "Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream".
Centro

Postby Godwin » Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Man I cannot wait for this game!

So excited for it.

Already since 2009 or so :p

But yeah, hope it's coming soon-ish !!
Godwin

Postby Halluinoid » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:21 pm

everybody seems focused on the release date, WHY? :x
Halluinoid