release date

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: release date

Postby raziel_malakai » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Still doesn't justify the record-breaking number of times they missed their own declared deadlines.
raziel_malakai

Postby Skalski » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:32 pm

I can relate to both Jessie and Razial's comments.
I would like this game to be released soon like any other. But on the other side i like a game that's eerie.
And that's where i can se the refining at it's best.
Not to make any reference to other games of this genre. But i think that X-Com - Terror From The Deep, where the most frightening game of the X-Com series, it had dark and gloomy maps. And that is what i like to se in this game also. So keep up the refining, and keep posting pic's and vid's
Skalski

Postby Sheelin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 am

Jessie Black wrote:[...] I have a bad news for you. Unfotrtunately the game will not be released this year. The Chaos Concept development team is working hard on the game. They try to make the game released as soon as possible. The release date will be during the year 2014. At this moment I am not able to disclose any specific date, but as soon as I have some new informations i will inform you. The Home page will be updated soon.

And we are at end of 2015....
Sheelin

Postby abc.d » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Yet another delay... at least have the decency to admit it's vapourware.

If my dick grew 1 inch every time the game is delayed, I could strangle the devs with it by now... :D
abc.d

Postby jailbreaker » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:02 pm

As a developer myself, I know how depressing it is to work on a failing project. Chances of survival for UFO2ET seems slim, but it would be a real success after this much of disappointment. I will buy the game if it is ever released. And shame on you for commenting about the size of your genitals in a totally unrelated context.
jailbreaker

Postby Sheelin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:41 am

As I said already, it is totally pointles and greatly disappointing to see the release postponed countless times by a short time.
You should have said, after all complaints, something on the line:
"The game will be hopefully released during 2016".
Then, a delay to 2017 would disappoint, as it did when you said "during 2014", but if it was released for real during 2016 we would all be pleased.
Now, spring 2016 is few months away, and since many are aware of the difficult of giving a precise schedule when programming, we also are all greatly aware of the team complete inability of evaluating the time they need, so they should stretch it to the maximum to avoid further disappointment.
Their inability in evaluating the time requirements is the only way to explain the (quote) "record-breaking number of times they missed their own declared deadlines".
You must be aware that if it took you 6 months to finish a small fraction of a "refinement" you said was going to be finished in a month, you can't say you'll finish it in another month, nor six.
Postpone it for whole year, or better, don't give a deadline. We mostly subscribed for the email notification, and I'm sure that we'll be happy to receive a "release time at last" email, instead of keeping coming here to see that you delayed the release for another season, and then another, and another... how long is it now, four, five years?
Sheelin

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 am

Dear all,

I am sorry to announce that the game release will be postponed to spring 2016 due to the continuing refining and working on game.
The devs would like to point out the levels will be much more sophisticated in comparison to UFO:ET Gold.

All team members really appreciate your support and would like to thank you for your patience.
Jessie Black

Postby raziel_malakai » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:56 pm

We're all shocked and astounded by this Jessie. I cannot begin to express my amazement at this.
raziel_malakai

Postby Csatrad » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:51 pm

hehehe i am really not worry about your upcomming game i just had to say that there is another game comming out in 2016 february wich is the second installment of its kind and the first one was released way after this new ufo:et 2 was announced to be done :D

By the way what is the green blinking square on the top left of the main logo on this page?
Csatrad

Postby hakanjr » Fri May 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Q4 2016 :(
hakanjr

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury