release date

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: release date

Postby Jessie Black » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Dear players,

unfortunately the release date will be delayed to the Q3/2014. At this moment developers are still working intensively on refining all levels, improving lights, textures and terrain to increase playability.

Before the game is released there will be a marketing campain including trailer, gameplay, interviews and game previews in which you can get involved and support developers.

Thank you for your support and understanding. We really appreciate it.
Jessie Black

Postby UfoYo » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 am

Hands up those of you who didn't see this coming? :roll:
UfoYo

Postby Csatrad » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:08 am

UfoYo wrote:Hands up those of you who didn't see this coming? :roll:

And I got corrected when I said the Q4 of this year :DDDDD, now whos got to be corrected bitches :DDD
I checked this deadrock and it is so crap to even look at overal that I had to come back here and stare at the screenshots just to appologize to my eyes! I mean common, they mention space, pirates and zombies in the same fucking page! Ring a bell guys? No? Really? How about a game that is named after these very words...

Just delay it doesnt matter as long as there is as much bugs in the game as in the first one, wich is a ground amount of ZERO! Immersion is the best in this game and so far they nailed it, except the stupid helis and the babyblue earthview with todler safe corner rads around the buttons so your mousepointer don't hurt themselfs hovering all over the place... but hey those pictures are released before the refining started.

And yes I did watch a butload of zero punctuation before posting this, thank you very much.
Csatrad

what relase date?

Postby kornicska » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:40 pm

When the game finally appears? Too long stretches of time since Ready at all even in the 21st century? It would be nice if it could be longer, and could play with it
kornicska

Postby navyseal » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 pm

I came here so i could update my agenda.
In which release date are we at now? q4 2015?
navyseal

Postby hakanjr » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 am

maybe q3 2018
hakanjr

Postby GodnGoldnGuns » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:08 pm

SWEET! It's 9/29/2014 with a release date of Q3 2014. It means the game will be released tomorrow!
GodnGoldnGuns

Postby Jessie Black » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:51 am

Dear players,

the release date will be unfortunately delayed. The reasons are that the developers are still working on refining of all levels. They are extending the level Moon base and creating new gaming features and working on debugging of the game.

Please see the refinning in progress.
-Refinning in progress1
-Refinning in progress2

Thank you of your understanding and patience.
Jessie Black

Postby markiv » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:00 am

Hopefully I do not have Alzheimer's disease when the game is released and I still remember that I wanted to play it ... I already do not remember when I looked the first time here on this page :?: :(
markiv

Postby UfoYo » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:41 am

:cry:
UfoYo

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury