Alll The Latest News

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: Alll The Latest News

Postby Jessie Black » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Dear Deadpaladin,

thank you for your post. There will be new video released soon from the level ship where the camera will be dynamic. I hope you will enjoy it.

Jess
Jessie Black

Flyby

Postby Jessie Black » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Dear all,

A brand new Flyby video has been released. Human prey in a hunt to the powerful aliens.

Please find it here:

http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/upload/download/UFO2ET-showoff-SHIP2.mp4
Jessie Black

Postby Deadpaladin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Video looks great. Its brilliant to be able to see progress and get a feel for the game.

Cant wait for some combat or geoscape videos :)
Deadpaladin

Postby Jessie Black » Tue May 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Jessie Black

Postby Jessie Black » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Dear all,

I hope you are enjoying summer. I am back with update regarding the game. Besides level refining, testing and bug fixing the team has been working on the gameplay video cutting.

Stay tuned, it will be worth waiting.

Jess
Jessie Black

Postby Csatrad » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 pm

can objects be completly destroyed? or they just turn into burning things and remain a blockade? effectivelly changing nothing in the landscape. (i hope walls can tho, they like paper thin wich is good since its an indication they can be teared down.)

I have some wage memories that full sqare blocking things could be destroyed and walked through and some bigger object could be turned into burning ground.
Csatrad

Postby Jessie Black » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:43 am

Csatrad wrote:can objects be completly destroyed? or they just turn into burning things and remain a blockade? effectivelly changing nothing in the landscape. (i hope walls can tho, they like paper thin wich is good since its an indication they can be teared down.)

I have some wage memories that full sqare blocking things could be destroyed and walked through and some bigger object could be turned into burning ground.

Hi Csatrad,

Engine supports fully destructible environment, but from tactical reasons approx. 5% of obstacles are indestructible. E.g. alien vessel hull.
Jessie Black

Postby Csatrad » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 am

Jessie Black wrote:
Csatrad wrote:can objects be completly destroyed? or they just turn into burning things and remain a blockade? effectivelly changing nothing in the landscape. (i hope walls can tho, they like paper thin wich is good since its an indication they can be teared down.)

Hi Csatrad,

Engine supports fully destructible environment, but from tactical reasons approx. 5% of obstacles are indestructible. E.g. alien vessel hull.

Hmm that means you cannot open other external entry points from outside or flanking options by destroying walls within the ship?
Csatrad

Postby Jessie Black » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Csatrad wrote:
Jessie Black wrote:

Hi Csatrad,

Hmm that means you cannot open other external entry points from outside or flanking options by destroying walls within the ship?

Alien vessel hull will be indestructible and walls within the ship also. Unless the player discoveres some Blaster like weapon.
I remember the alien vessels in UFO:Enenemy Unknown were also indestructible unless the player discovered the Blaster.
On the other hand some alien vessels will crash landed so there were some randomized holes in the hull.
Jessie Black

Postby Halluinoid » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 am

Deadpaladin wrote:Video looks great. Its brilliant to be able to see progress and get a feel for the game.

Cant wait for some combat or geoscape videos :)

great video but the system that shows it seems to have impinged on any other link that a member wants to add to a post

since this geoscape video you try adding a link, even to YOUTUBE, :shock: you get a blank forum page, well the same holding page for the geoscape video but then, nothing
Halluinoid

Previous

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury