Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: Alll The Latest News

Postby kingstah » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 am

:(
kingstah

Postby Jessie Black » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Dear players,

we are very sorry for the lack of communication during last days. I would like to make you updated with the current situation. Developers are still working on refining of all levels. You will be able to see the improvements during next days. New screenshots of the CAF navy base will be added to the forum in upcoming days. Above that the developing team is continuing with creating of new level. The level is now modified. Some abilities are still in progress such as Phase Grenade, Freeze and Paralyze. Great news is that the research tree was finished.

Everyone in the team is highly appreciating your interest. I will keep you updating with new information.

Jessie
Jessie Black

Postby kingstah » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 am

ty for the update Jessie
kingstah

Postby Jerokane » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:47 am

Thank you Jessie. I appreciate you letting us know.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby horrid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing those new screenshots.
horrid

Postby Jerokane » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Jessie Black wrote:Dear players,

we are very sorry for the lack of communication during last days. I would like to make you updated with the current situation. Developers are still working on refining of all levels. You will be able to see the improvements during next days. New screenshots of the CAF navy base will be added to the forum in upcoming days. Above that the developing team is continuing with creating of new level. The level is now modified. Some abilities are still in progress such as Phase Grenade, Freeze and Paralyze. Great news is that the research tree was finished.

Everyone in the team is highly appreciating your interest. I will keep you updating with new information.

Jessie

Apart from tidying up a few details, sounds like finishing this new level could well be their final major step before completion. I hope I'm not interpreting that wrong.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby Jerokane » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

With ET2's main page still showing completion in 1st quarter 2015, I find somewhat promising in that completion may really be in fact near.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby abc.d » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 pm

As much as I loved the first game, missing like 40 deadlines in a row is no way to treat your players... I wouldn't buy this even if it shipped with booze and hookers.
abc.d

Postby Sheelin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:35 am

Jerokane wrote:With ET2's main page still showing completion in 1st quarter 2015, I find somewhat promising in that completion may really be in fact near.

In 2013's 3rd quarter they left the release date for months past the date itself, then updated it postponing it for another year or something like that...
I'm not confident in the release before summer. Probably with luck we will see it for christmas, since they are still implementing abilities:
Jessie Black wrote:Some abilities are still in progress such as Phase Grenade, Freeze and Paralyze. Great news is that the research tree was finished.

They finished the research tree? That should have been completed years ago... :(
I'm not mad at the devs, since I am sure they are working hard, and their first game was epic. I'm just somewhat disappointed. It would have been much better to cope with their continuos delay, if there was at least a valid and active communication channel. Instead the page is never updated (more than a year now, that let you think the game is dead), the person here posts just every now and then, and sometimes it seems she/he is almost as clueless as us, and feed us with bits and scraps not even monthly...
Sheelin

Postby Jerokane » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Sheelin wrote:I'm not confident in the release before summer. Probably with luck we will see it for christmas, since they are still implementing abilities:

Jessie Black wrote:Some abilities are still in progress such as Phase Grenade, Freeze and Paralyze. Great news is that the research tree was finished.

They finished the research tree? That should have been completed years ago... :(

I've been talking myself into believing the research tree only just being finished relates to updates for it from this new level they've added on. Unfortunately, your premise is far more likely so I can but carry on with what remains of my withering hope.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury