Multiplayer

Moderator: Jessie Black

Multiplayer

Postby TheGreenVipon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:55 pm

I know this is not strictly the way of XCOM, but I would like to have the option to play with a friend: one of us to control the aliens and the other playes with CAF in a 1vs1 match.
Maybe you could try to implement it in Shadows Over Mars or Over Earth. I think it would be a lot of fun and would open up whole new ways of playing.
TheGreenVipon

Re: Multiplayer

Postby Jessie Black » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you for your contribution. It is worth consedarating. I would like to ask you if you find interesting playing on the enemy side?
Thank you

Jess
Jessie Black

Postby Jerokane » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:24 pm

I would love to experience playing as the aliens myself but realize that could mean a very considerable amount of work to make it happen.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby sergioreynel » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Playing as aliens is pretty fun (ufo the two sides) but it would probably be alot of work ... although it would probably be alot of fun aswell xD
sergioreynel

Postby UfoYo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:15 pm

I've played these sorts of games multiplayer almost my whole life. No, there's no way to actually have two computers working on the same game. But given the nature of the games it's extremely easy to sit a friend down with you and make all decisions together, split the squads till you have two or more then have one each, so on and so forth.

I'd also very much enjoy being able to play from the aliens side of things, in which case proper multiplayer would be brilliant, but otherwise uneccesary in my opinion.
UfoYo

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury