Gameplay Video

Moderator: Jessie Black

Gameplay Video

Postby bigjackskid » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Jessie, the behavior of the supposed developers is unreasonable and suspicious. There is absolutely no direct contact between them any anyone else on the internet. It's just you. This is ridiculous. You have repeatedly spoken of "refining." I call BS. If the game is actually mostly done, they could actually show us gameplay, mechanics, and everything else. This company is not going to get good sales without proper marketing. For over three years release dates have been broken. Jessie, I need irrefutable proof this game is actually being developed. I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me on this. Show us a good 30 minute or LONGER video of gameplay, both during a battle and on the Geoscape campaign map. And I don't mean have talking with screenshots. REAL GAMEPLAY with stuff happening. Don't skimp out. If you showed us this, we might not be so annoyed or disheartened.
bigjackskid

Re: Gameplay Video

Postby Csatrad » Sat May 14, 2016 2:05 am

bigjackskid wrote:Jessie, the behavior of the supposed developers is unreasonable and suspicious. There is absolutely no direct contact between them any anyone else on the internet. It's just you. This is ridiculous. You have repeatedly spoken of "refining." I call BS. If the game is actually mostly done, they could actually show us gameplay, mechanics, and everything else. This company is not going to get good sales without proper marketing. For over three years release dates have been broken. Jessie, I need irrefutable proof this game is actually being developed. I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me on this. Show us a good 30 minute or LONGER video of gameplay, both during a battle and on the Geoscape campaign map. And I don't mean have talking with screenshots. REAL GAMEPLAY with stuff happening. Don't skimp out. If you showed us this, we might not be so annoyed or disheartened.

They have a nice webpage here, and you can show your support, and passion of the previrous title, so the devs can use that love to put into the next game.
They have absolutelly no reason to care about your threats. What are you threatening? You can't do jack shit mate. They have never asked anything from anyone, on what basis do you demand? I waited far longer for webcomics to kick in, if they all go to pension as old farts and finish the game then, ill be here as an old fart and enjoy it THEN. It's not like im going anywhere, the internet and distribution platforms will be here and in the future aswell.

To the devs. Don't worry guys like this only hate beacuse all other games in this genre sucks more or less. Even XN that is the best "recent" has a major problem as the away missions is tedious and stressfull and the overcome this way of play is unreasonablly punishing.
Csatrad

Re: Gameplay Video

Postby Centro » Wed May 18, 2016 12:44 am

Nah. I agree with bigjak. Look at the forum posts. Not much activity lately. Release date keeps changing each year. Spring is here and just screenshots. Not one video. Forget 30 minutes. How about 1-2 minutes? I might believe it exists then. Might. If it ever does come out and that's a big if. It won't do well with this kind of marketing. Just a fact of life Csatrad. Nice webpage? Pretty basic if you ask me.
Centro

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury