The end of the development?

Moderator: Jessie Black

The end of the development?

Postby Ufo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:32 pm

The last time of the game does not come ANY news (probably for a year), not in social networks, not on the site itself. The development of the game turned? Frozen? Or is she alive? Very expected game for me, and I would like to know what's going on with her... :(
Ufo

Re: The end of the development?

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Ufo wrote:The last time of the game does not come ANY news (probably for a year), not in social networks, not on the site itself. The development of the game turned? Frozen? Or is she alive? Very expected game for me, and I would like to know what's going on with her... :(

Dear Ufo,

thank you for your concern. You don´t need to be afraid, the game is still alive. I have added new screenshots recently to the web site and facebook as well. You can check them. http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/screenshot/

We hope you gonna like them :-)
Jessie Black

Postby Centro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:35 pm

How many years? New screen shots? Quarter 2 2017. I'm sorry. I just don't believe you. With respect. I have heard nothing about this game from anyone else in the gaming industry including the gaming media.
Centro

Postby Csatrad » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Centro wrote:How many years? New screen shots? Quarter 2 2017. I'm sorry. I just don't believe you. With respect. I have heard nothing about this game from anyone else in the gaming industry including the gaming media.

common if far criticisethen get away with 5+ years from this point on for a load of money then this bunch can get away with a few years for absolutelly no god damn money.

Anyways it should be obvious they only doing this like 1 bit at a time beacuse on the front page they have not updated the news part, it still says spam attacks on forums even tho there are new screenshots. Just let them do theire thing and dont condem them.
Csatrad

Postby Centro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:12 am

Csatrad wrote:
Centro wrote:How many years? New screen shots? Quarter 2 2017. I'm sorry. I just don't believe you. With respect. I have heard nothing about this game from anyone else in the gaming industry including the gaming media.

common if far criticisethen get away with 5+ years from this point on for a load of money then this bunch can get away with a few years for absolutelly no god damn money.

Anyways it should be obvious they only doing this like 1 bit at a time beacuse on the front page they have not updated the news part, it still says spam attacks on forums even tho there are new screenshots. Just let them do theire thing and dont condem them.

Condem? The lack of communication is astounding. Just be honest and put on the website we don't know when it will be ready rather then moving the release date constantly. Screenshots. Oh wow! Try Xenonauts. Great game. They are already working on number 2. This game will have to be very impressive for me to buy it. Just being realistic.
Centro

Postby Csatrad » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:30 am

Centro wrote:
Csatrad wrote:

Condem? The lack of communication is astounding. Just be honest and put on the website we don't know when it will be ready rather then moving the release date constantly. Screenshots. Oh wow! Try Xenonauts. Great game. They are already working on number 2. This game will have to be very impressive for me to buy it. Just being realistic.

I know xenonauts, i played the shit out of that just what i did with UFO:ET. I also know they involve fans to do theire beta testing. But you missing the biggest point. When I saw both of those games they were already done and out and I couldn't care less how many decades of development they went through, since I had a finish product on my hands, so why do you care how much dev these guys go through?
Peoples keep whining about theire release date keeps crawling through time and theire nerves and ask to put it in early access or use kickstarter or just put the blizzard SOONtm logo on it or what not, beacuse people just can't adjust themselfs, they want the devs to pamper them. Guess what, they don't own us anything, whatever enjoyment you got out of the first or similar games you payed for those, and thats as far as relationship goes so deal with it.
Csatrad

Postby Ufo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you! I'm waiting for the game ... But I just can not understand, UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury sequel or prequel? And on what number it is again transferred? :mrgreen:
Ufo

Postby Jessie Black » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Ufo wrote:Thank you! I'm waiting for the game ... But I just can not understand, UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury sequel or prequel? And on what number it is again transferred? :mrgreen:

Dear Ufo,

the UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury is prequel.
Jessie Black

Postby Centro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 pm

I know xenonauts, i played the shit out of that just what i did with UFO:ET. I also know they involve fans to do theire beta testing. But you missing the biggest point. When I saw both of those games they were already done and out and I couldn't care less how many decades of development they went through, since I had a finish product on my hands, so why do you care how much dev these guys go through?
Peoples keep whining about theire release date keeps crawling through time and theire nerves and ask to put it in early access or use kickstarter or just put the blizzard SOONtm logo on it or what not, beacuse people just can't adjust themselfs, they want the devs to pamper them. Guess what, they don't own us anything, whatever enjoyment you got out of the first or similar games you payed for those, and thats as far as relationship goes so deal with it.[/quote]

No. They don't "owe" us anything but if they want people to buy this game they should communicate. comical!
Centro

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury