release date

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: release date

Postby Halluinoid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Jessie Black wrote:Hello, I would like to introduced myself, I am Jessie Black and I was hired to be a bridge between you and the development teem. I have a bad news for you. Unfotrtunately the game will not be released this year. The Chaos Concept development team is working hard on the game. They try to make the game released as soon as possible. The release date will be during the year 2014. At this moment I am not able to disclose any specific date, but as soon as I have some new informations i will inform you. The Home page will be updated soon.

would be great if you could have an INTRODUCTIONS FORUM where we could all have our own thread to introduce ourselves!! :mrgreen:

2014 release date sounds pretty GOOD NEWS TO ME :D thank you Jessie
Halluinoid

Postby Viper73 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:26 am

Three month later ... still no exact release date ? Will it really be Q2 this year or is this date just an "placeholder" and in summer we will get Q4 or something else ? ;-)
Viper73

Postby Jessie Black » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:32 am

Everyone in the team is working on the game to be finished on time. I cant tell you exact date at this moment, but no one wants that the release date would be delayed. Developers are working as hard as possible. They really appreciate your support ant patience.
Jessie Black

Postby UfoYo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:41 am

I can't speak for everyone else, but I for one would love the option to pre-purchase.
UfoYo

Postby Grufflehound » Fri May 23, 2014 6:55 am

Jessie.
There are only just over 5 weeks remaining in Q2, so is the launching of the game within this time-period still likely?
I may be old but my walking frame has racing-stripes.
Grufflehound

Postby Grufflehound » Fri May 30, 2014 6:37 am

Grufflehound wrote:Jessie.
There are only just over 5 weeks remaining in Q2, so is the launching of the game within this time-period still likely?

Jessie,
There are only just over 4 weeks remaining in Q2, so ................. ???
Grufflehound

Postby Grufflehound » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Grufflehound wrote:

Jessie,

No longer sure why I'm bothering to ask our Forum Moderator anything now, since I've just noticed she hasn't been online here since Thursday, May 22, at 7:10 pm

( :( + :? )
Grufflehound

Postby NoGodExist » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 am

Grufflehound wrote:
Grufflehound wrote:

Jessie,

No longer sure why I'm bothering to ask our Forum Moderator anything now, since I've just noticed she hasn't been online here since Thursday, May 22, at 7:10 pm

( :( + :? )
I think UFO ET:2 is dead. I have decided to stop following this game as it is dead. I have decided to get Deadrock Divide through Kickstarter.
NoGodExist

Postby Grufflehound » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:27 am

[/quote] NoGodExist wrote:
I think UFO ET:2 is dead. I have decided to stop following this game as it is dead. I have decided to get Deadrock Divide through Kickstarter.[/quote]

I don't want to believe UFO ET:2 is dead but I'm reluctantly forced to agree with you. So I too am now going to go for that Deadlock Divide but noticed that it wont be ready until June, 2015. A whole year away.

Farewell fellow fans. Been nice meeting you all. I'm off.
Grufflehound

Postby raziel_malakai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 am

While I can't say i'm impressed with deadrock divide, I am however in love with Xenonauts, especially now that its been released officially.

best of wishes guys, good luck and all
raziel_malakai

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury