Alll The Latest News

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: Alll The Latest News

Postby Jerokane » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 am

Jessie Black. You are a disgrace. You are supposed to be the organizer of these forums so why don't you do the decent thing for a change and let us know as soon as it becomes obvious that the latest deadline for release of this game cannot be met, instead of doing nothing expect posting a few insignificant pictures that you consider pretty? What is the use of you on these forums? Why are you even here?
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby DocMoriarty » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:41 pm

How about giving us a realistic ETA for a change? If you aren't already in BETA stage (=feature complete) then 3-6 months is definitly not realistic. Making the same mistake over and over again. Ridiculous.
DocMoriarty

Postby raziel_malakai » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 am

maybe its a self motivation strategy not directed at their community in the first place :D
raziel_malakai

Postby Jerokane » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:20 am

It's now the 3rd quarter of 2015 yet on their homepage they still say release in 2nd quarter. What is wrong with these people?
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby valadrion » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:16 am

Jerokane wrote:It's now the 3rd quarter of 2015 yet on their homepage they still say release in 2nd quarter. What is wrong with these people?

Then the Image is cached by your browser.

Hit [ctrl]+F5 ( or the equivalent shortkey for force-refresh of your browser ).

Then it states Fall 2015.
valadrion

Postby putinbarron » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:12 am

Hey Jessie.

Can you please talk with the developers and say them, that they please delay the game until 2017 Q2!?
Because I want not hear anything from this game. This year and next year.

Please do us this favor or you will upset me and the fans even more.

Thanks in forward.

Best regards

Putin Barron
putinbarron

Postby Jerokane » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:16 pm

valadrion wrote:
Hit [ctrl]+F5 ( or the equivalent shortkey for force-refresh of your browser ).

Then it states Fall 2015.

Thanks for pointing that out valadrion. I was wondering where that 'Fall' info had come from.

As to keeping tabs on this site for progress and release date news, this has clearly been a waste of time. Instead of me looking in in every 6 months or so, I'm now only going to look in once every couple of years and I'm not kidding. Since the release date has been repeatedly delayed for 3 years now with nothing shown being created except a few pitiful pictures, I'm not even expecting it to ready then. So see you in a couple of years folks, that is if any of you are still left, which is also doubtful.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby abc.d » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

I bet the best tactic in this game will be to DELAY the aliens indefinitely. :D

If it ever comes out that is.
abc.d

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Dear all,

The developpers ensured me they understand complaints about release date beeing put off.
They are sorry they didn’t meet what they had declared. They appreciate any comments about the release day being put off, but the disrespectful,blaming and mocking ones. They are afraid any disrecpectful, blaming or mocking comments about the release date being put off, won’t make the game to come out any faster. The developpers ensured me they are engaged in the development quite hard. They want the game to look great, entertaining and filling every brain eagering for tactical game with a joy and happiness when the game has been played. They told me they are working on refining of all stuff which they find necessary to be refined to meet what they defined as their goals even though it has been increasing amount of money and time spent on that.

The developpers understand the game is mostly unknown to any players but the hard core strategy games playing players, so it was easy for me to convince the developpers to provide me with screenshots, videos and trailers. The developpers will inform me more frequently about what they do to keep you, existing forum mates in touch.
Jessie Black

Postby bigjackskid » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 am

I am new to this genre. I purchased UFO:ET on steam and discovered a sequel is in development. However, after reading many posts, I am worried that this game is really in a very sad state. There is very little content available for anyone to view. The game has been delayed for years, again and again. Practically no media or useful information is forthcoming. Jessie, if you read the posts, you'd find out that everyone on this forum hates you, and it seems for good reason. You keep saying things like "the developers inform me of x." This smells very bad. Why do the developers not come on the forum themselves? I am imagining a worm-tongue person from LOTR insisting that 'everything is fine' or 'sorry the king is busy and can't see you right now.' Jessie, come on, how is it that you are the only person who has access to the developers and you provide us with less than bare bones in information and content? What you have said is not useful at all. We want REAL information, and we want it directly from the developers. There is absolutely no reason why the developers could be so socially inept. And if they are being secretive, that means the current state of the game is likely to be garbage which is why they are unwilling to reveal proper information. Jessie, please have the developers post extensive updates, content, info. In fact, ask them to set up a you-tube channel. Youtube is a GREAT way for this game to get publicity since it is barely known. Developer channels on Youtube have been hugely successful for others. I say these things not because I dislike you Jessie. I say them because I WANT UFO:ET 2 to SUCCEED! I am very afraid this game will never get released, or that the content of the game is very poor. Please ease my fears and the fears of fans. We have offered repeatedly to provide money, up front, to keep the project alive. I myself am poor and cannot afford it, otherwise I'd write a nice fat check. We WANT this game to be successful and for the developers to make a lot of money. But Jessie, you and the devs are making us very angry and concerned.
bigjackskid

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury